Our proud, long standing, proven results*
- 2,300+ Registered Attendees
- 120+ Exhibiting Companies
- 555+ Companies Represented
- 25+ Plenary Speakers
- 125+ Technical & Business Speakers
- 50+ hours of program content
- 4.4 stars weighted average rating for the Plenary program from the delegates
- 90% of delegates said they made new business contacts
- 94% of delegates rated the quality of the exhibitors as ‘Good’ or ‘Excellent’
- 91% of delegates rate our annual Conference and Exhibition in the ‘top 10 industry conferences’
- 40+ Registered Media from Australia and around the globe
- Almost 2,000 media mentions over the conference week
- 502,430+ digital advertising impressions
- 106,637 remarketed advertisements
Unrivalled networking and relationship-building
This flagship event for the Australian energy industry is proven to deliver unmatched opportunities to connect with:
- leading executives across the energy sector
- local and international technology specialists
- federal and state government ministers
- industry regulators
- government agency representatives
- project and operations managers
- researchers, academics and technology developers
- contractors, consultants and other service providers
- industry policy directors
- peers, customers and prospects
Representatives from across the full supply chain will be attending, including:
- exploration and production
- service and supply
- pipeline and transportation
- low-emission technologies
- engineering and construction
- refining and upgrading
- regulation and management
- finance, investment and legal
- environmental, social and governance
- recruitment and talent management
- risk management and business modelling
Exhibit at the Australian Energy Producers Conference & Exhibition to
- Meet your target market and organise pre-arranged sales meetings.
- Showcase your new technologies and innovations.
- Expand your business through national and international delegate connections.
- Speak directly to decision-makers from major companies.
- Create impact with customisable space to showcase your products and services in a memorable way.
- Extend your brand reach and credibility within the industry.
- Participate in cutting-edge conversations that will impact the future of the energy sector.
*based on APPEA 2023 and the 2023 Post Conference delegate survey.